Community Forums 2016
The Area Agency on Aging (AAA) will host five community forums for the public to provide input on the NACOG AAA 4-year plan. The plan will include strategies for how the AAA will provide and deliver services within NACOG's 4 county region. To facilitate as much public participation as possible, the public forums will take place at locations around the region, including: Cottonwood, Prescott Valley, Flagstaff, Lakeside, and Springerville.
Topics at the forum will include housing, employment, home/community based services and transportation.
Community Forum Dates and Times:
- November 9, Cottonwood Rec Center-Cottonwood , 1PM-3PM
- November 15, Mountain Valley Rehab Hospital-Prescott Valley, 10AM-noon
- November 21, Coconino County Community Services (King Street)-Flagstaff, 3PM-5PM
- November 29, White Mountain Regional Medical Center-Springerville, 1:30PM-3:30PM
- November 30, Solterra-Lakeside, 9AM-11AM
If you would like to participate in the online Community Needs Assessment Survey, please click on one of the links below:
|Community Forums Press Release||View/Download|