NACOG Weatherization provides cost effective, energy saving weatherization services to low-moderate income families throughout Apache, Coconino, Navajo and Yavapai Counties in order to reduce their utility bills and carbon foot print.
These are free services for qualified applicants. Qualification is based on household gross annual income in relation to occupancy.
NACOG weatherization staff will perform a comprehensive energy audit on your home that includes a complete health and safety diagnostics of your combustion appliances (HVAC, water heater, range) and a pressure diagnostics / pressure balance test. Depending upon the test data obtained and funding availability, some or all of the services listed below MAY be provided. All measures MUST be cost effective as determined by the test data and guidelines set forth by the Department of Energy.
- HVAC repair or replacement if applicable
- Water heater repair or replacement if applicable
- Refrigerator repair or replacement if applicable
- Insulate or increase insulation of attic and/or floor if applicable
- Repair of forced air duct systems if applicable
- Repair or replacement of gas range if applicable
- Repair or replacement of evaporative cooler if applicable
- Repair of broken glass if applicable
- Air sealing including weather-stripping and caulking if applicable
For more information please contact:
3111 N. Caden Ct., Suite 100
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
|WX Application 2018||View/Download|