Monday, May 18, 2020
Northern Arizona Council of Governments (NACOG) Economic Workforce Development (EWD)- The mission of the NACOG-EWD is to build economic success through workforce development partnerships. NACOG-EWD is the Operator of the ARIZONA@WORK-Yavapai County workforce system and has been providing services in the community for over 40 years. We customize creative solutions for unique issues including assistance during COVID 19.
- Customized resilience planning
- Incumbent Worker Training for re-training current workers for new position/duties and outreach and placement
- Wage subsidies up to 75% wage reimbursement for long term employment opportunities and 100% wage support for temporary opportunities
- National job posting for current employment opportunities, applicant recruitment, and pre-screening
- Current workshops/webinars for business sustainability
How are we doing?
Job placement retention success rate of 97%. In 2019, we assisted with a $9.4 million wage impact invested into local economy.